A Project is any item that you want to place on your PlanIT calendar – it can be a blog post, an email newsletter, an event, a podcast, video, or more. Adding a new Project takes a few simple steps.
- Click on the red button in the lower right hand of your PlanIT and select Add Project.
- Complete the sections listed on the screen, including Project Name, Description, and Start/End dates. Note that if you use the same Start and End date, the project will be “pinned” to that date on your calendar; if you use two separate dates, the project will be “pinned” to the end date.
- Click Recurring Project if you want it to replicate at a certain pattern; leave the check box blank if it’s a one-time project. Choose the Category where you want the Project to appear. Don’t worry – if you change your mind, you can drag and drop it to a new Category, or simply edit it.
- Add as many external links as you want. This could be a link to an event website, a publication you plan to pitch, or a story you want to reference in your Project.
- Select your Integrations. Choose from Google Analytics, MailChimp, Twitter, YouTube, Buffer, manual stats, or a Custom URL.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Create Project button.
You’re done. Easy!
Have you signed up for your beta account yet? Build your marketing plan, create a content calendar, plan out your editorial calendar, and more using PlanITPDQ.