A Project is any item that you want to place on your PlanIT calendar – it can be a blog post, an email newsletter, an event, a podcast, video, or more. Adding a new Project takes a few simple steps.
- Click on the red button in the lower right hand of your PlanIT and select Add Project.
- Complete the sections listed on the screen, including Project Name, Description, and Start/End dates. Note that if you use the same Start and End date, the project will be “pinned” to that date on your calendar; if you use two separate dates, the project will be “pinned” to the end date.
- Click Recurring Project if you want it to replicate at a certain pattern; leave the check box blank if it’s a one-time project. Choose the Category where you want the Project to appear. Don’t worry – if you change your mind, you can drag and drop it to a new Category, or simply edit it.
- Add as many external links as you want. This could be a link to an event website, a publication you plan to pitch, or a story you want to reference in your Project.
- Select your Integrations. Choose from Google Analytics, MailChimp, Twitter, YouTube, Buffer, manual stats, or a Custom URL.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue Create Project button.
You’re done. Easy!
Have questions on how to use PlanITPDQ? Just reach out – we always have time for you. For more tips on using PlanITPDQ, visit the PlanITPDQ How To page.
Made for Marketing Calendar Managers
Start your account on PlanITPDQ and get started creating your marketing calendar in five minutes. Customize it to fit your needs. Easy.
[…] have created a Category for events, and you’d like to create Projects for each event that you are attending. It’s great to have the Project on your timeline; if […]
[…] each opportunity you’d like to pursue, create a Project in your Planit. Include the link to the contact info of the page, and the editor’s name and email […]