You can automatically track content analytics for all of your projects within PlanITPDQ.
Some of the PlanITPDQ integrations need to be connected at the PlanIT level as well as at the project level. To connect to Buffer, Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Twitter, follow these steps:
- If you have multiple email addresses, make sure that you have created your PlanIT using the same email address that you use to integrate with the above services.
- Click on the Settings wheel at the top right menu bar, scroll down and select Connected Services.
- Click on the “Connect to” button for each integration and follow the instructions.
- Note that you can enter your Google Analytics View ID as a default setting. Here’s how to find your Google Analytics View ID
- You also can create a setting so that your PlanIT will automatically search MailChimp to find new campaigns to add to your PlanIT. Here’s how to create the automatic MailChimp integration.
- That’s it!
Have you signed up for your beta account yet? Build your marketing plan, create a content calendar, plan out your editorial calendar, and more!
Made for Marketing Calendar Managers
Start your account on PlanITPDQ and get started creating your marketing calendar in five minutes. Customize it to fit your needs. Easy.