You can track Twitter re-tweets on any tweet, including ones that were not generated by an account you control. You must have a valid Twitter account in order to track analytics, and you must connect it to your PlanIT via settings.
Connect Twitter to Your PlanIT
- Make sure that you have created your PlanIT using the same email address that you have used to create your Twitter account.
- Click on the Settings gear in the upper right hand of the PlanITPDQ navigation bar.
- Scroll down to Integrations, select Twitter, and follow the instructions.
Track Twitter Re-Tweets
- Create a new project, or edit an existing one.
- Scroll down to Integrations and click on Twitter, enter the name you’d like to display on your PlanIT.
- Enter the Tweet ID. You can find this by finding the tweet on Twitter, clicking on the down arrow to the right of the tweet, and copying the link to the tweet.
- Paste the link into the Twitter ID field. Remove everything but the numbers after the last slash. For example, for this tweet, use only the marked code:
- Click on the blue ADD button.
- In your Project page, scroll down and click on the SAVE button
- Click on the project in your PlanIT to see the number of retweets. That’s it! Easy!