You can collect YouTube analytics from any video, not just your own video content. Here’s how to track YouTube analytics automatically.
- Click on a project to edit it or start a new project.
- Name your project. This will be the name that shows in your main PlanIT screen.
- Copy the Video ID from the YouTube video. To find this, go to the video page and copy the URL from your web browser bar. The video ID will be the series of letters and numbers that follow the v=Here’s an example:URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONd4qSs5B5k Video ID : ONd4qSs5B5k
- Paste the code into the Video ID field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Update Project” button.
- Open the project to see the analytics displayed.
That’s it! Easy!
Have questions on how to use PlanITPDQ? Just reach out – we always have time for you. For more tips on using PlanITPDQ, visit the PlanITPDQ How To page.
Have you signed up for your beta account yet? Build your marketing plan, create a content calendar, plan out your editorial calendar, and more!
Made for Marketing Calendar Managers
Start your account on PlanITPDQ and get started creating your marketing calendar in five minutes. Customize it to fit your needs. Easy.
[…] channels to track analytics automatically, including for MailChimp, Google Analytics pageviews, and YouTube videos. Just click on each project to get an up-to-the-minute view of content marketing […]