You can collect YouTube analytics from any video, not just your own video content. Here’s how to track YouTube analytics automatically.
- Click on a Project to edit it or start a new Project.
- Fill in the info about the Project, including dates and category.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and select YouTube from the drop-down menu.
- Copy the Video ID from the YouTube video. To find this, go to the video page and copy the URL from your web browser bar. The video ID will be the series of letters and numbers that follow the v=Here’s an example:URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONd4qSs5B5k Video ID : ONd4qSs5B5k
- Paste the code into the Video ID field.
- Click the blue SAVE button.
- When you are returned to the main Project window, scroll to the bottom and click SAVE
- From your PlanIT timeline, click on the project to see the analytics displayed.
That’s it! Easy!
Have you signed up for your beta account yet? Build your marketing plan, create a content calendar, plan out your editorial calendar, and more!